Sunday, September 7, 2008

He is The Messiah


Jesus of Nazerath is the Messiah you all have been waiting for.
The Lord Jesus Christ was and is and forever will be our saving Grace. For we are saved by Grace not by Works should any man boast. I found my Lord thru the Spirt of The Father I was invited to Chruch and I heard the Word of God Preached and this verse is what it felt like to me I was hit with the Word.
Hbr 4:12 For the word of God [is] quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and [is] a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Isa 48:12 Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I [am] he; I [am] the first, I also [am] the last.
John 6:44
No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.
John 4:39
And many of the Samaritans of that city believed on him for the saying of the woman, which testified, He told me all that ever I did.
John 4:40
So when the Samaritans were come unto him, they besought him that he would tarry with them: and he abode there two days.
John 4:41
And many more believed because of his own word;
John 4:42
And said unto the woman, Now we believe, not because of thy saying: for we have heard [him] ourselves, and know that this is indeed the Christ, the Saviour of the world.

Rev 1:17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: Rev 1:18 I [am] he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice! Thank you for sharing!Stop Smoking